Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Really Strange Dream...And Am I Really Pregnant????

Today I woke up feeling anxious. I had dreampt that we were on vacation and a tsunami hit. Recently several cities in Japan was devestated by a huge earthquake and subsequent tsunami. In my dream, there were three total tsumami's that hit and each time they hit, we were in the water trying to paddle through the huge waves. It was like we were on a roller coaster in the water and I kept grabbing dead bodies. At times it seemed like they were holding onto me and trying and drag me down. I woke up at 6am and couldn't fall asleep. While I was lying there, I started to wonder if I was actually pregnant. So, I decided to take another pregnancy test. Well, it too was positive...so I guess that means I really am pregnant. I guess the only real way to tell is by a blood test, but I feel much more confident now that I've taken two and both were positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment