Thursday, June 30, 2011

15 Weeks!

Today marks 15 weeks into my pregnancy. You are about the size of an orange now! I can't believe how fast you are growing! Within the last 4 days, my stomach has grown an inch! It's just all of the sudden protruding out! The nausiousness and most of the tiredness has gone away. A new symptom I've been dealing with is gagging on foods or gagging when I brush my tongue in the morning. Not very fun!

I have stayed the same weight for the last several weeks. I am at 273lbs, my stomache is measuring at 59 inches and my hips are at 57 inches. Last night Raj and I went and brough new bra's for me. I can't believe it, but I had to buy at 44 DD...wow! Hopefully they don't get any bigger than this!

I am experiencing pain in my groin area. It seems to hit me when I am tired, or when I have to have a bowel movement. I also feel it when I go from sitting to standing. Sometimes it is very painful. I think I will ask my doctor if she knows what it is from.

Other than that, I am feeling pretty good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment